Your frequently asked questions
What type of clients do you serve?
- French and international groups (no limit on turnover).
- SMEs and SMIs.
Aristote is employed by all sectors (Trade, Repair Centers, Maintenance Companies, Building Firms, Retailers, Importers, Assurance…) and is installed in large groups in interface with client ERP or used to manage the full range of activities in SMEs.
What are the main stages of the implementation of your solution?
According to intended use, the implementation takes place in different stages:
In standard use:
- Activation of options
- Initialisation of data and referentials
- Use of the solution
In personalized use:
- Analysis of variations between standard workflows and those required by the company.
- Configuration, Adaptation of Workflows and of particular development needs (for instance: interfaces, reports).
- Tests and training.
- Help with start-up.
How can you guarantee the adequacy of your solution with respect to our needs?
The experience we’ve gained since 1986 in a wide variety of activities allows us to fully grasp our clients’ needs, to advise them and to anticipate the future needs.
This experience has allowed us to make a standard offer of functionally-complete workflows so that each client can optimise their organization.
The versatility of the Aristote solution, based on workflows that are 100% configurable, allows the system to adapt rapidly and effectively to the company’s future needs. Rather than restricting company development, the solution offers crucial aid.
Can your solution interface with other applications?
Aristote incorporates all available means of communication (flat-file, XML, web-service, etc.) and a library of connectors allowing to facilitate interface with other applications.
Interfacing can be tailored to each client or through the standard Aristote library.
Can we act independently to configure the solution?
Yes, the client can exercise a first level of independence directly in Aristote.
Training can be provided for client administrators. This gives the client the ability to modify the Workflows.
For example: the addition of a supplementary step between supplier order and supplier reception corresponding to the “supplier packing list”. This step would allow importation of the suppliers’ dispatch data to facilitate reception.
What level of technical skill is required for the configuration of workflows?
Only training for the workflow modification function in Aristote is necessary, and requires no programming skills.
However, the client must first ensure the following steps:
- Defining their need and the modifications to be made by directly visualising the graph that matches the corresponding workflow in Aristote.
- Making thereafter the modification to the corresponding Aristote workflow
A library of business rules allow the automation of actions at all levels.
Does ARISTOTE allow management of products with differing characteristics?
Aristote allows management of after-sale services for all kinds of product.
The configuration of service rules can therefore be different according to kinds of product or to the product itself.
What upgrade developments do you make to your solution?
We pursue a policy of continuous R&D to ensure the constant development of our application and to remain at the forefront of technological innovation. As proof: very few software publishers took the risk of redeveloping their solutions on web platforms before the 2000s – but Logal was among the first.
The solution also undergoes continuous functional development to offer our clients increasingly powerful and modular applications.
What are the specificities of LOGAL with respect to its competitors?
Logal isn’t the only developer offering commercial management or service management applications.
What principally distinguishes LOGAL from its competitors is:
- The experience acquired since 1986 in the mastery of the different needs of companies. This allows us to place our expertise at the service of our clients and to bring efficacious, long-term solutions to their challenges.
- The fact of having redeveloped our applications on new Internet technologies more than twenty years ago. This has allowed us to develop complete mastery of current technology and to propose an application that is function-rich, highly stable, and operationally rapid.
- All the functionalities of our application are based on the single ARISTOTE motor. To cover the same functional perimeter, our competitors generally integrate modules developed by other editors into their solutions. The difference of our approach allows us to bring an immediate response to their needs, a better guarantee of projected results, an overall coherence in the global architecture of their systems, and thus favors the long-term sustainability of their investment.
- Our application can be easily adapted to specific client needs. This allows an optimization of implementation costs and a more rapid return on investment.
What is Logal’s main philosophy with respect to its clients?
Our philosophy is to offer above all a real organizational consulting service and to bring serious expertise in the installation and implementation of the system from the before-sale phase right through to roll-out.
We are attentive to our clients, and try to propose rapid, efficient, long-term solutions without losing sight of the returns each expects on their decision to invest.
The satisfaction of our clients is of course our principal concern. All the actions we take, from the significant efforts we make in R&D each year (technological and functional aspects) through to our profound desire to ensure an irreproachable quality of service to our clients and a satisfaction rate of 100%, are the bases which allow us to give long-term satisfaction.